The Administrative Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient administrative and logistics support to Pilmico Animal Nutrition Corporation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE
Updates, maintains information and ensures timely registrations or renewals with the appropriate government agencies of the following company properties and permits:
- Company Vehicles
- Real Properties
- Business Permits
- NWRB Permits
- Water testing
- Other Company Permits and Licenses under Administration
- Processing of the closure of Business Permit of Branch, Depot or Warehouse
Renewal of Permits
- Accomplished all forms (notarized)
- Monitor , coordinate with other concerned dept.
- Coordinate with LGU Agencies
- Ensure on time renewal of permits
- Preparation of the order of payment
Permits for new Projects:
- Act as Liaison Officer for the processing of Building Permit, Occupancy Permit, Fire Safety Certificate and Municipal Business Permit
Ensures that all the necessary documents and permits are current during Audit both Internal and External Audit like ISO, HACCP and others.
Process renewal of Admin Contracts
- To coordinate with the Legal Team for the drafting of the Contract.
- Print and route to signatories
- Facilitates notarial of Contracts
- Safekeeps Original copies of duly Notarized Contracts
- Do periodic inventory of new and renewed contracts
- Ensures completeness of Hard Copy and scan copy of ALL contracts
- Ensure regular updating and encoding of contracts to iVALUA for Admin Contracts and does the validation of ALL Contracts. .
- Conducts orientation/awareness if needed on Contract requirements
Note: Monitoring of the expiration of the contract should be the responsibility of the Contract Owner. Further, requests for Contract are now directly filed in the System and Department representatives should have access to it.
LAND TITLE MANAGEMENT
- Safekeeping of Land Titles and its related documents
- Ensures that RPT are paid on time for all land titles
- Ensures orderliness and efficient flow of the canteen operation
- Conducts regular Canteen Survey and do the necessary corrective actions
TOOLS OF TRADE MANAGEMENT
- Handles the processing of tools of trade such as globe plan and fleet cards
OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS
- Attends the scheduled Admin meetings to address administrative concerns.
- Process accreditation for all government agencies when necessary.
- Office Management ensuring to have a conducive working environment
- Oversee travel Management ensuring that all requests are handled properly by the assigned Travel Coordinator
- Prepares Administrative Budget.
- Supervises the Administrative Assistants and Subcons under Admin in handling their Admin functions.
- Provides other administrative and logistical support to all departments during the implementation of company sponsored activities and events.
- Creates/contributes and implements Admin guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for Admin-related announcements and reminders.
- Any other tasks as maybe directed by the Immediate Superior or Department Team Leader.
Public Relations and Community Relations
- As directed by the Team Leader or Operations Head to represent the company in meetings with different government agencies and membership in various organizations.
- Assist in any approved CSR projects of PANC Tarlac
- Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of the company.
- Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior.