The Data Support Specialist gathers and scrutinizes data using various applications tools to generate information that helps the F&N marketing team make decisions. S/he responds to questions about data and looks for trends, patterns, and anomalies. S/he works to source data from various functional groups in the company, cleans and prepares the data into regular report and chart formats to help the team monitor category and brand performance – and looks for insights about the information.
- Uses specialist tools to extract data required for business analysis and decision-making
- Responds to data-related queries and keeps track of these
- Analyzes data to identify trends
- Sets up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
- Researches new ways to make use of data
- Produces reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
- Presents information generated from data to team members