Strategic Analytics is a growing team at Arch. The team develops innovative predictive models and analytical tools to improve profitability and growth. This position will help support the data engineering needs across a growing portfolio of high-profile analytics projects by developing complex data structures and pipelines leveraging a diverse set of tools and languages. This includes the following cloud based technologies: Databricks, Snowflake, Spark, Python and Azure Data Factory. As a key member of the Strategic Analytics team, you will advance our data engineering capabilities helping the team analyze data faster.
- Work closely with predictive modelers to assemble large, complex data sets that help solve business problems and increase profitability
- Perform data manipulation and transformation using SQL and Python
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes and optimizing data pipelines
- Discover and explore new sources of data with curiosity and creativity
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Author detailed and comprehensible documentation of data pipelines and technical solutions
- Ensure data quality and completeness