The operations analyst is responsible for collection, organization, interpretation, analysis, scrubbing, documentation and dissemination of complex data sets. The candidate will provide analysis, will process and normalize the data to ensure data integrity and will create queries, views and reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in a complex data sets
- Filter and scrub data, and review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities