Your job is to ensure outstanding technology-based solutions are delivered to clients using best practices and defined processes. You will do this by developing and implementing testing frameworks (both manual and automated) to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
Reports To: General Manager – Research and Development
- Perform testing on our software to ensure they perform as expected.
- Define and develop testing frameworks for CBS right across the product development lifecycle. This includes the development of test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Work with the implementation teams and clients to help facilitate user acceptance testing and the successful deployment of our products.
- Understand client problems and assist in designing, estimating, developing, testing, and documenting a suitable technology-based solution within agreed timeframes.
- Ensure that work assigned to you is prioritised and managed so that projects are delivered on-time.
- Ensure you follow appropriate processes to efficiently perform your tasks and that quality solutions are produced within budget.
- Deliver high levels of customer service so clients have positive experiences with our company and our products.
- Assist other staff members as required who are providing customer service.
- Ensure that your skills continue to grow. If you need training in a particular technique or technology, then bring this up with your Team Leader.
- Share the knowledge and skills you have developed with other members within the company.
- Ensure open and pro-active communication within the company by contributing to meetings, workshops, etc.
- Ensure your Team Leader understands your progress against assigned tasks and is notified of any potential problems that may delay progress.
- To be a positive, willing, contributing, and adaptable member of the team always.
- Be familiar with and understand the policies and procedures of the CBS Quality Management System.
- Complete weekly timesheets as required.
- Complete other work as requested by your manager.