WHO WE ARE
Sigrid is a Premium Executive and Personal Assistance Service staffed by humans powered by technology. We provide the right people, platform, and processes to optimize busy executives’ lives, allowing them to outsource the day-to-day activities that keep their personal and professional lives on time and on target. We aim to democratize executive support access and create jobs using technology instead of replacing them.
We use MySigrid, our proprietary Collaboration & Task Management Platform, to solve tasks efficiently and collectively - improving quality, reducing human error, and increasing speed.
YOUR ROLE AS RISK & TRADE EXECUTIVE
The Risk & Trade Executive will be working with a Singapore-based client, involved in the wholesale trade of a variety of goods.
As Risk & Trade Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for pricing and future hedging
- Manage future position and prepare position limits report
- Review and monitor pricing credit
- Report Margin Call status in a timely manner
- Follow up on AP/AR record and payment schedule
- Identify P&L on physical cargoes/futures
- Support traders in managing shipment plans. Ensure effective cargo transactions.
- Manage KYC work for new and existing customers; analyze customer profiles and determine the required KYC information
- Degree holder in Accountancy or Finance
- Good experience in trade coordination with trading and operations teams.
- Knowledge of contract drafting, shipping logistics, operations, documentation, and trade finance would be an advantage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Able to work within tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Can work effectively as an individual and also thrives in a team environment
At Sigrid, we aim to ensure the professional and personal growth of all our employees:
- Competitive salary package.
- Vacation and Sick leave credits.
- HMO Package for the employee and two legal dependents.
- Reimbursable internet charges.
- Comprehensive training and continuous learning advantages.
- Opportunity to contribute to new technology and help develop a high-end system that assists humans by optimizing their work processes.
- High importance to work-life balance with the opportunity to work from home part of the week.
- Opportunity to venture into other areas of the business as you continue to contribute to the company's growth.
- Be part of a dynamic team of specialists who openly and willingly share their knowledge with their colleagues.
- Work in a corporate culture that encourages collaboration, emphasizing our core values: Integrity, Passion, Teamwork & Respect, Pro-activeness, Accountability, and Determination.
Sigrid has co-working offices in BGC, Ortigas, and Makati where the whole team meets at least twice a month at a minimum.